Anime & Manga Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rodiklisrodiklis  Which Fate testas Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Which Fate testas

Go down 
4 posters
AutoriusPranešimas
Kevin?
Naujokėlis(-ė)
Naujokėlis(-ė)
Kevin?

Pranešimų skaičius : 33

Which Fate testas Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Which Fate testas   Which Fate testas I_icon_minitimeAntr. 06 23, 2009 7:51 am

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/6278084/which-fatestay-night-servant-would-you-be

as gavau

Assassin

You'd be Assassin, Caster's servant. A servant's servant? Clothed in a traditional Japanese umanori hakama and kimono with an indigo haori, a handsome Servant like you bars entry beyond the main gate of the Ryūdōji Temple. Quiet and composed, you maintain a degree of bushido and are eager to spar with other Servants. You were summoned by Caster as a guardian and watchman for the front gate of the Ryūdō Temple. Because of your limited status, you care little for the Holy Grail, and outside of your duties to Caster, you only seek to enjoy a decent sword fight...
Atgal į viršų Go down
Niro Kanatama
Admin
Admin
Niro Kanatama

Pranešimų skaičius : 129

Which Fate testas Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Which Fate testas   Which Fate testas I_icon_minitimeAntr. 06 23, 2009 7:54 am

Saber

You'd be Saber, Shirou's Servant. An agile but powerful warrior. You act coldly but are actually suppressing your emotions to focus on your goals. Your class is considered the "Most Outstanding", with excellent ratings in all categories. Since your Master cannot effectively provide you with Mana, you minimize your activity to preserve what you have. You are frustrated by Shirou's "protective" tendencies, believing his erratic and reckless behavior will jeopardize your chances of winning the Holy Grail War.
Atgal į viršų Go down
https://animeftw.forumlt.com
Kyoko
V.I.P
V.I.P
Kyoko

Pranešimų skaičius : 135

Which Fate testas Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Which Fate testas   Which Fate testas I_icon_minitimeAntr. 06 23, 2009 8:27 am

Caster

You'd be Caster, possibly Sōichirō Kuzuki's servant. An honored guest of the Ryūdō family, permitted to live at their temple until the preparations for a marriage has been finalized. A gorgeous and talented yet mysterious woman of high stature, your presence has attracted the attention of many trainee monks. Typically, Epic Spirits of an evil nature like you are not eligible for participation in the Fuyuki Holy Grail Wars; however, after the Holy Grail was tainted in the third war, most of the restrictions against such spirits were lifted.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Yudeta
V.I.P
V.I.P
Yudeta

Pranešimų skaičius : 46

Which Fate testas Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Which Fate testas   Which Fate testas I_icon_minitimeKv. 06 25, 2009 7:42 am

Lancer

You'd be Lancer. The first hostile Servant to appear in this story, you are a fierce but balanced warrior who enjoys combating a worthy opponent. You have a playful attitude and take a very carefree approach to life, but you're quick to work yourself into a frenzy during a heated battle. Lancers are hailed as the "Most Agile" of Servant classes.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

Which Fate testas Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Which Fate testas   Which Fate testas I_icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Which Fate testas
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
Anime & Manga Fansite :: Testai-
Pereiti į: